Upon completion of the Pediatrics Leadership Program (PLP), participants will be able to:
- Develop the leadership skills to facilitate transformational change and organizational turnaround
- Apply the tools and knowledge in quality and patient safety to drive and sustain organizational improvement
- Advance pediatric care through the development of clinical research strategies that turn ideas into viable, scalable solutions
- Apply lessons from innovators in the fields of genome sequencing, vaccine development and world epidemiology.
- Enhance their humanistic side while achieving balance as a pediatric leader through teaching and patient connections.
- Apply life-changing skills in resiliency to ongoing challenges in pediatric medicine