For qualified program candidates, limited tuition support is available in the form of 25% to 50% tuition reductions. Tuition reductions are awarded to students based on merit and eligibility. No assistance is provided for workshop travel, program materials or other course-related expenses. The following support options are available for this course:
Harvard Medical School Tuition Reduction
Harvard Medical School will provide tuition reduction to candidates of high merit who are citizens and current residents of low-to-middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank).
During the application process, you will be asked to input identifying information into a form and upload documents for review. To prepare to submit your application for the Introduction to Clinical Research Training (ICRT–Japan) program, please have the following available to upload to Cvent:
Updated contact information and credentials: This information is required for the online application.
- Curriculum vitae/Résumé/List of awards or publications: Applicants are prompted to either upload their CV or resume (.doc, .pdf).
- A 250 – 500 word Personal Statement explaining why you would like to be considered for the program. Your statement should include a brief description of your background, your area of professional interest, how this course will impact your career as well as the institution and country where you work.
- A letter of recommendation from a department/division head/director/chair or supervisor: The letter should address your suitability for the program and support your attendance at the workshops.
Many applicants find the process easier to complete on a desktop or laptop computer due to the length of the required personal statements and the required document upload.
Payment Methods & Refunds
Payment Methods and Details
- Credit Card — Preferred Method
Credit card payments are accepted through your application account. Please refer to your tuition invoice for complete payment details.
- Wire transfer
Reference HMS ICRT-Japan — [Student last name] in the memo section of the wire.
Please wire funds in US dollars to:
Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: 100 Federal Street, Boston, MA 02110
WIRE ABA#: 026009593
SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
Account Name: President and Fellows of Harvard College
Account #: 9372639404
Please inquire with your bank about any fees associated with sending a wire transfer, including any fees from an intermediary bank. Applicants are responsible for all associated wire transfer fees and should increase the total amount transferred to cover tuition and fees in full.
Make check payable to Harvard Medical School and mail to the following address:
PO BOX 417476
BOSTON, MA 02241-7476
Reference HMS ICRT-Japan — [Student last name] on the memo line of the check.
- Cash payment is not accepted
- Email confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your paid registration. Please provide the email address that you check frequently.
We regret that we are unable to provide refunds should an applicant register then be unable to attend the program. A full refund will be given should the program be canceled due to insufficient enrollment. Notification of cancellation will be provided at least 30 days prior to the program’s start date.
Notice of Admittance
We will acknowledge receipt of all registrations and maintain all registration information in strict confidence. Students can expect to hear a decision on their application within four to six weeks from the date all application materials were submitted.
Want to Learn More?
Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below: