Join us for this special Harvard Medical School webinar series for clinicians and other health care professionals
Wednesday, May 27, 12:30 PM and Thursday, May 28, 1:00 PM EDT
Each day will feature HMS faculty presentations with perspectives on clinical management to address the coronavirus pandemic. Register to receive login access for both days, as well as recordings of the sessions after they air. Continuing education credits will be available.
Please note: If you are unable to access the webinars live, the programs will be recorded each day and a link to the recording will be emailed as they become available.
Wednesday, May 27, 12:30 PM, EDT: Frequently Asked Questions During the COVID-19 Era
Join us as we address some of the most frequently asked questions about the COVID-19 pandemic collected from our previous sessions.
- Martina McGrath, MB, BCH, FASN, FRCPI, Associate Physician, Renal Division, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Associate Director, MMSCI program, Harvard Medical School; Medical Editor, Trends in Medicine, HMS; Instructor of Medicine, HMS
- Akshay Suvas Desai, MD, MPH, Medical Director, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure Program, Advanced Heart Disease Section, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Associate Professor, Cardiovascular Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Gearoid McMahon, M.B., B.Ch, Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Associate Physician, Nephrology Division, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Thursday, May 28, 1:00 PM, EDT: Ethics and Epidemics: Caring in the Time of COVID-19
In this webinar, four hospital-based clinical ethics consultants will share insights into the moral experience of how we care for patients, families, and colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ellen Long-Middleton, PhD, APRN, Family Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified Fellow, National Academy of Practice; Lead Nurse Planner, Harvard Medical School, Postgraduate Medical Education, Harvard Institutes of Medicine
- Andy Kondrat, PhD, Clinical Ethics Consultant, Center for Healthcare Ethics; Instructor, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Stuart Finder, PhD, Director, Center for Healthcare Ethics; Associate Professor in Biomedical Sciences, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Virginia L. Bartlett, PhD, Assistant Director, Center for Healthcare Ethics; Associate Professor in Biomedical Sciences, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Thomas V. Cunningham, PhD, MA, Bioethics Director, Kaiser Permanente, West Los Angeles