An estimate of the total cost of attendance can be found here.
Applications open on September 2, 2019 for (US and International Students) and will close on February 3, 2020.
Applicants must hold an MD, MBBS or an equivalent doctoral degree. We will consider candidates with a PhD degree for admission on a case-by-case basis.
The following documents are required to apply for the program:
- Online application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest in the MMSCI program
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Two letters of reference:
- Letter of reference from current or prior mentor and/or supervisor
- Letter of reference from current Department Chair or Division Chief
- Writing Sample
- Official TOEFL (use institution code 3151) or IELTS score reports, if you are not a native English speaker and have not graduated from at least one English-language institution
- Optional: Official GRE or MCAT scores. To send your official GRE scores directly to the program, use code 3812. MCAT scores can be submitted to the online application as a Printable Score Report, which includes a verification code to verify the report’s authenticity.
An application fee of US$100 is required as part of the online application process and is payable by credit card.
Only completed applications will be considered, so please have your CV, letter of interest, and reference contact information on hand when you apply. All transcripts, test scores (if applicable), and letters of reference should be sent directly by the people or institutions providing them.
Email email@example.com with any further questions
An application checklist can be found here. Potential candidates will be required to participate in a face-to-face interview (may be done by video conference).
Financial Aid Resources
Master’s Program Tuition Discount for Faculty and Staff at HMS and Affiliated Institutions
Beginning for the entering class of AY20 (Fall 2019), full-time, benefits eligible faculty and staff at HMS and the affiliated institutions/hospitals are eligible for a scholarship equivalent to 10% of the full time tuition rate for any of the HMS Master’s Degree Programs (tuition only). Please notify the program if you think you are eligible for this scholarship. Students who are also considering applying for financial assistance should notify the HMS Financial Aid office of this scholarship opportunity.
Scholarships available: Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research
The Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research (DHFMR) can offer partial scholarships to a limited number of selected candidates. Priority is given to candidates from the United Arab Emirates, but candidates from the GCC and MENA region*, and candidates living and working in the GCC and MENA region, regardless of nationality, will also be considered. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and financial need. To apply for DHFMR support, please select this option on your application.
*The GCC and MENA region includes: Algeria | Bahrain | Djibouti | Egypt | Iraq | Israel | Jordan | Kuwait | Lebanon | Libya | Morocco | Oman | Qatar | Saudi Arabia | Syria| Tunisia | United Arab Emirates | West Bank and Gaza | Yemen
For more information on financial aid, visit this website.
Want to Learn More?Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below.