Tuition for Academic Year 2019 (AY19) $41,000. An estimate of the total costs of attendance can be found here.
We are now accepting applications. You can start the process here.
Applications close on February 1, 2019 for (US and International Students).
Applicants must hold an MD, MBBS or an equivalent doctoral degree. We will consider candidates with a PhD degree for admission on a case-by-case basis.
The following documents are required to apply for the program:
- Online application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest in the MMSCI program
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Letter of reference from current or prior mentor and/or supervisor
- Letter of reference from current Department Chair or Division Chief
- Writing Sample
- Optional: Official GRE or MCAT scores. To send your official GRE scores directly to the program, use code 3812. MCAT scores can be submitted to the online application as a Printable Score Report, which includes a verification code to verify the report’s authenticity.
An application fee of US$100 is required as part of the online application process and is payable by credit card.
Only completed applications will be considered, so please have your CV, letter of interest, and reference contact information on hand when you apply. All transcripts, test scores (if applicable), and letters of reference should be sent directly by the people or institutions providing them.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions
An application checklist can be found here. Potential candidates will be required to participate in a face-to-face interview (may be done by video conference).
Financial Aid Resources
For more information on financial aid, visit this website.
Want to learn more?Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below.