The Leadership in Medicine: Southeast Asia program curriculum will focus on critical topics to include:
- Leading and managing in complex organizations, crisis management, optimizing quality and safety in health care
- Capital budgeting including strategic planning, the basics of financial risk and return and incorporating risk into capital budgeting decisions
- Leveraging executive decision-making tools and formal methods to assess health care plans in light of regulations and ever-changing needs in the market
- Steps needed to foster creativity throughout a department or organization
- How to apply each of these leadership capabilities to lead health care teams and projects to success
Leadership in Medicine: Southeast Asia
The application is currently closed. Please fill out our form for updates on when the next application becomes available.