Program Track Director Q&A Sessions
4 Ways Translational Researchers Can Help Advance the Field of Medicine
- A two-year intensive, mentored research experience at a Harvard-affiliated laboratory in Boston
- Leading clinical and translational research faculty from Harvard Medical School, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and laboratories from Harvard-affiliated organizations
- Fully integrated curriculum designed specifically for MMSCI students
- Contemporary pedagogical approaches such as “flipped classroom” methods, team-based learning and development of critical thinking skills
- Specialized tracks and pathways for individualized learning
- A biostatistician will be assigned to each student. They will help the student to download, clean and prepare datasets for analysis; help with analysis and interpretation of data.
Specialized Tracks and Pathways for Individualized Learning
To complement individual learning and development, the program provides students the choice of a Clinical Investigation (CI) or a Translational Investigation (TI) track and places a core emphasis on practical skills and team-based approaches in each track’s training. Additionally, the CI track offers a choice of comparative research pathway or a clinical trials pathway for individualized learning.
Want to Learn More?
Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below: