Upon completion of the Surgical Leadership program participants will be able to:
- Facilitate transformational change and an organizational turnaround
- Apply tools and knowledge in quality, safety and informatics to drive sustainable improvement
- Discuss data management in the context of health informatics
- Develop strategies to turn ideas into viable, scalable solutions that add value to health care systems
- Identify surgical mentors to address the technical, cultural, behavioral and educational needs of trainees and foster their development as next-generation clinical and academic leaders
The Harvard Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Harvard Medical School designates this enduring material for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Program Director Dr. Sayeed Malek and Co-Director Dr. Fiona Myint share an overview