Upon completion of the Surgical Leadership program participants will be able to:
- Facilitate transformational change and an organizational turnaround
- Apply tools and knowledge in quality, safety and informatics needed to drive sustainable improvement
- Discuss data management in the context of health informatics
- Develop strategies to turn ideas into viable, scalable solutions that add value to health care systems
- Identify surgical mentors who can address the technical, cultural, behavioral and knowledge-based needs of trainees to foster the development of a new generation of clinical and academic leaders
Want to Learn More?
Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below: