Hear about the ICRT-Japan Program from Director Kenneth Christopher.
By attending the Introduction to Clinical Research Training–Japan program, you will enhance your ability to:
- Apply the core concepts of biostatistics and epidemiology
- Develop research questions and formulate testable hypotheses
- Design, implement and present a clinical research study
- Write an organized and structured manuscript
- Critically evaluate the research findings in medical literature
- Synthesize essential statistical analyses using Stata software
- Evaluate the ethical principles relevant to clinical research
Want to Learn More?
Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below: