SQIL’s goal is for participants to attain fundamental knowledge in four key areas that comprise the Institute of Medicine's Learning Health System concept– patient safety, quality, informatics and leadership. Through a blended learning format participants will gain the tools, skills and confidence to play a key role as leaders in their local health care system.
Upon completion of the program, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Apply the key concepts in patient safety, quality, informatics within their own health care organizations.
- Identify the ways in which effective change can occur within complex health care systems
- Cultivate a strategic toolkit to address the challenges related to the interplay of quality, safety and informatics
- Develop and sharpen leadership skills through written and oral presentation as well as team project work
- Integrate key concepts for leadership roles in quality improvement, patient safety and/or informatics within their own health care organization or system
Want to Learn More?
Get access to the latest information and stay up-to-date on program details by completing the form below: